Name: Juha Takkinen
From: Lund, Sweden (Oulu, Finland)
Lives: Linköping, Sweden
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT, International License via EREPS), Licensed Zumba® Instructor, Licensed Group Training Instructor, Licensed Water-Workout Instructor, and Certified Strength Trainer.
Juha's Fitness Education
- Zumba Virtual Pro, Zumba Fitness® continuing education, virtual instructorship for online Zumba® classes, June 19, 2020.
- Older Adults - A Multitude of Modifications, Gay Elliott, online continuing education from the 2008 IDEA World Fitness Convention™, June 21, 2019
- CPR Certification including the HeartStart Home Defibrillator - AED, Swedish Council of CPR, Korpen Linköping, February 6, 2019.
- Cue Like A Pro, Zumba Fitness® continuing education course, January 15, 2019
- ZIN-jam med Tania Ginard, Täby, 28 december 2018
- Tränardagarna, Fitnessfestivalen, Stockholm, 1-2 december 2017
- Seminar, Fundamental Tango pilars: abrazo, walk, pivots with Cecilia Piccinni and Rolo Valdivia, Tangokompaniet, Malmö, April 14, 2017
- Workshop, Tango Basics with Per Berseus and Tava Sieh, Tangokompaniet, Malmö, April 13, 2017
- ZIN-jam med Zumba®jammer Mauro Bortoletto, Linköping, 29 januari 2017
- Bodypump® Advanced Instructor Module 2 (AIM2), Stockholm, December 17-18, 2016.
- Tränardagarna på Fitnessfestivalen, Stockholmsmässan, 25-26 november 2016
- STRONG by Zumba® Instructor Training Course with ZES Ai Lee Syarief, Wien, Austria, September 25, 2016.
- Bodypump® Advanced Instructor Module 1 (AIM1) with Kate Slee, Les Mills, Stockholm, September 2, 2016.
- ZIN®-jam (Zumba®koreografier och inspiration) med ZJ Robert Birchbauer Sánchez, Korpen Collegium, Linköping, 20 mars 2016
- CPR Certification including the HeartStart Home Defibrillator - AED, Nylanders HLR / Swedish Council of CPR, Vikingstad GF, February 6, 2016.
- Zumba® World Rhythms: Africa, history and background of Africa, specificially the origins of four new rhythms (Kwela, Kwaito, Séga, and Kuduro), basic steps and choreography; continuing education e-learning course, October 8, 2015
- Zumba® World Rhythms: Caribbean, history and background of Jamaica, four new rhythms (Mento, Ska, Dancehall/Party, and Dancehall/Cool'n'Deadly), basic steps and choreography; continuing education e-learning course, July 7, 2015
- Zumba® World Rhythms: India, history and background of India, four new rhythms (Bollywood, Garba, Lavani, and Bhangra), basic steps and choreography; continuing education e-learning course, April 8, 2015
- ZIN-jam med ZJ Anssi Heikkilä, Korpen Collegium, Linköping, 1 mars 2015
- ZIN Jump Start & B1 Refresher, Zumba Fitness continuing education e-learning course, February 18, 2015
- Zumba® World Rhythms: Brazil, history and background of Brazil, four new rhythms (Axé, Funk, Capoeira, and Frevo), basic steps and choreography; continuing education e-learning course, January 20, 2015
- Grön & Skön, Korpen organization basics, Linköping, December 17, 2014
- PT-dagarna, Fitnessfestivalen, Göteborg, 28-29 november 2014
- Zumba® Burst: Zumba® Fitness continuing education course, about how to integrate HIIT into Zumba® classes, August 12, 2014
- Zumba® Instructor Academy, continuing education, FitPro, ExCel, London, 18-19 juli 2014
- Zumba® Step, Göteborg, Sweden, February 11, 2014 (instructor: Steve Boedt)
- ZIN Jam Session, med ZJ Anssi Heikkilä på Sats Kungsgatan, Göteborg, 30 november 2013
- ZIN Jam Session, med ZJ Tania Ginard Hellberg på Tjejerna Athena, Norrköping, 25 augusti 2013
- Zumba® Kids and Zumba® Kids Jr.: Zumba® Fitness continuing education course, updated license for giving children's Zumba® classes with the new name (formerly called Zumbatomic®), including the latest research about children and physical activity, August 15, 2013
- Zumba® Glutes: Zumba® Fitness continuing education course, about how to integrate glute exercises into Zumba® classes, July 13, 2013
- Zumba® Pro Skills: Zumba® Fitness continuing education, about cueing, performing and leadership, with Steve Boedt, Stockholm, June 20, 2013
- Zumba® Core: Zumba® Fitness continuing education course, about how to integrate core exercises into Zumba® classes, February 6, 2013
- CPR Certification including the HeartStart Home Defibrillator - AED, Swedish Council of CPR, October 23, 2012
- Master Class, Zumba Gold®, Zumba Fitness på Tallink-Silja Galaxy with Zumba Twiinz et al., Stockholm-Åbo, September 15-16, 2012.
- Licensed Personal Trainer, The Academy in Halmstad, August 20—September 2, 2012
- Licensed Strength Trainer, The Academy in Halmstad, August 7-12, 2012
- Basics in Anatomy, Physiology, Training Principles, and Nutrition, The Academy in Halmstad, August 1-6, 2012
- ZIN Jam Session, med ZJ Tania Ginard Hellberg i Zstudion, Täby, 17 juni 2012
- Zumba Sentao®, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom, June 2, 2012 (instructor: Donna Giffen)
- Zumba Gold®-Toning license (Zumba® Toning in Zumba Gold® classes), March 19, 2012
- With Water as a Tool (Med vattnet som redskap) (shallow water), Water-Workout Instructor Course, Må Bra Institutet [sic!] in Oskarshamn, Sweden, March 17-18, 2012.
- FaR Instructor Education (Physical Activity On Prescription), Korpen Östergöland, Linköping, March 4, 2012
- Zumba® Toning, London, United Kingdom, February 24, 2012 (instructor: Jani Roberts)
- Zumbatomic®, Dragör, Denmark, February 4, 2012 (instructor: Izabela Kin)
- Exercise Coordinator Course, Step 1 (Swe. Träningsansvarig, steg 1), The Academy in Stockholm, January 26-28, 2012 (instructor: Catrin Engström)
- Aqua ZUMBA®, Beckenham, Kent, United Kingdom, December 10, 2011 (instructor: Caroline Parsons)
- Evolve as an instructor, seminar with Oscar Jöback, Korpen Collegium, November 19, 2011
- ZUMBA® Fitness Basic II, Göteborg, Sweden, November 5, 2011 (instructor: Steve Boedt)
- Zumba Gold®, Oslo, Norway, August 5, 2011 (instructor: Lars Wensink)
- ZUMBA® Fitness Basic I, Lohja, Finland, February 26-27, 2011 (instructor: Izabela Kin)
- Aerobics, Further education, NNU & SAIF, Club Ali Bey, Turkey, April 25-May 2, 2009
- Aerobics, Further education, NNU & SAIF, La Santa, Lanzarote, April 28-May 5, 2007
- BODYPUMP® instructor, Les Mills, 2005 (instructor: Oscar Jöback f.d. Nilsson)
- Aerobics instructor, SAIF A1 and A2, 1999, 2001
- Further education within LSIF: Bodypump stretching and technique, 2006; Core, 2005; Campump, 2005; Weight workout, 2000; Step-up, 2000; Step workout, 1999
- Other fitness courses: Nordic Fitness Weekend with Zumba® Marathon and samba course, February 2011; Massage course, LSIF, 1999; Tai chi course, LSIF, 1999
- Workout (gympa) instructor, SAIF M1 and M2, 1998, 1999.
Juha as a Fitness Practitioner
Please see Uppdrag on the menu for detailed list of current activities.
- Personal Trainer, self-employed, September 2012-today
- STRONG by Zumba®, self-employed, September 2016-today
- Zumba® Step instructor, self-employed, February 2014-today
- Zumba® Kids and Zumba® Kids Jr. (formerly Zumbatomic®) instructor, self-employed, July 2012-today
- Zumba Sentao® instructor, self-employed, June 2012-today
- Bodypump® instructor, Korpen Collegium, May 2012-today
- Aqua Zumba® instructor, self-employed, May 2012-today
- Zumba Gold®-Toning instructor, self-employed, May 2012-today
- Bodypump® instructor, Korpen Linköping, 2012-today
- Zumba Gold® instructor, Korpen Linköping, August 2011-today
- Zumba® Fitness instructor, Korpen Linköping, March 2011-today
- Bodypump® instructor, Campushallen, 2005-2012
- Workout instructor, SKL/The Swedish Police, 2000-2002
- Aerobics instructor, Campushallen, 1999-2012
- Workout instructor, Campushallen, 1998-2012
- Medal and diploma after doing "A Swedish Classic" for five years, in 1989, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011, after finishing the following races within a 12-month period: Vasaloppet (90 km cross-country skiing); Vätternrundan (300 km cycling); Vansbrosimningen (3 km open-water swimming), and Lidingöloppet (30 km cross-country running) each time.
- Svenska Simförbundets Open Water Trophy after completing three open-water competitions in 2011: Vansbrosimningen (3,000 m), Ferlindoppet (1,300 m) and Göta kanalsimmet (1,550 m).
- "Instructor of the month" at Campushallen in July 2008.
BODYPUMP® is a trademark owned by Les Mills International Ltd.